Crazy
By
Hot Shokolad[Crazy by Hot Shokolad / English lyrics by T. L. Carlos]
Pardonnez Moi
Forgive me for forgetting to call you,
Forgive me for forgetting to tell you I loved you;
Baby, pardonnez moi.
Forgive me for the times I ignored you,
Forgive me for the times I don't show you I loved you;
Baby, pardonnez moi.
Chorus:
Caught up in a world that's gone crazy,
Often times in ways that amaze me;
If you've been neglected, oh babe,
pardonnez moi;
Caught up in a world that's pure madness,
Often times with no time for gladness;
Often times with no time for gladness;
If you've been neglected, oh babe, pardonnez moi.
Forgive me for neglecting to call you,
Forgive me for neglecting to tell you I loved you;
Baby, pardonnez moi.
Forgive me for not getting to meet you;
Forgive me for not calling to tell you I loved you;
Baby, pardonnez moi.
[repeat chorus twice; chorus second time last line twice and end]
[Copyright 2012 Thomas L. Carlos]
For Business Enquiries
My Name:
Thomas Leonard Carlos
My E-Mail Address:
leokarlos.malaysia@gmail.com
My WhatsApp Number:
+6017-4066720